Projecting Inventory Buying (Open-to-Buy) Plans
Most retailers have heard of the inventory managing tool "Open-to-Buy."
But too often, it has been shrouded in mystery. Too complex and/or too expensive. Up until now!
In the Projecting Inventory Buys (Basics of Open-to-Buy) eLearning Kit, you will learn:
- How to control inventory by managing Sales, Margins, Turns, and On-Order;
- How and why to do an inventory buying plan;
- The four-part formula for inventory buying (also known as "Open-to-Buy");
- What turnover is, and how to set turnover targets;
- How retail sales seasonality affects inventory buying;
- How to use the BUYING PLAN Forecaster (included, no additional charge) to "automate" your Open-to-Buy planning.