As we approach the start of the "real New Year" (after Labor Day, when the fall schedule begins for families and businesses), what better time to take a strategic look at your ad budget and plans?
This lively TOPICAL TUESDAYS Webinar of the Week, led by Pat Johnson and Dick Outcalt, Co-Founders of The Retail Owners Institute®, examines a retailer's advertising from the strategic perspective.
- First, see why some advertising messages fall short
- Learn how marketing is different from advertising
- See how marketing can be applied to retailing
- Explore social media, "Facebook Followers", content marketing, etc
- See how retailers can do their own marketing plans, focused on their most profitable customers.
Our focus at The ROI is to enable you to work smarter, not harder, and for all your expenditures to work smarter as well.
This lively session is packed with valuable consulting tips and insights you can use in your stores. All for free! Be sure to take advantage.